dilluns, 24 de juny del 2013

IMAGINE NIALL HORAN Chapter 1

Hello, my name is _________ (TN). I am a girl of 11 who are traveling all day with my parents. If you do not go to school, I have a private teacher. It is very boring, only I have a girlfriend. It's called Monica Weasley. She is the daughter of the best friend of your mom. It's 2010 and I estava watching a show called X FACTOR was the end of the program and had a group of 5 guys gustava you much. Estavan about to act and your parents sit down to watch TV with you. You tell them that now some guys will like you muchissimo. They stood looking at them, and when I finish the performance, your parents told you to do the bags we were going on a trip to London where these guys were. Those guys were called One Direction, and were: Louis, Zayn, Liam, Niall and Harry. A certainly do not know if I said my father is manager and my mother is a stylist. So I am always traveling with them looking for work. So we're going to London, to see if One Direction want my parents as manager and stylist.
I'm already in my room about to finish my suitcase and I did not neglect anything. Suddenly I hear my mother telling me:
-________ (TN) these already? In five minutes we have to go to grab the plane! - Did your mother a little stressed
-Yes, I'm one minutes and under! - You said
You lost, and you went three for the airport.
It's time. You are about to board the plane and you know those guys you like so much. No turning back.
You raised the plane were very nervous. You did not know what to do, so you're looking out the window and watching the sea.
Finally in London! You were at the hotel. Desempaquetaste suitcase, and while doing your father estavas says:
-Daughter, come now, we have to talk to these guys to have if we want. - Did your father
- I can come?-Said
-No, daughter, this is serious and if we do not go well we do - Said your mother
- Jo ... Okay ... You said sad
- Well we go now - your father said - Goodbye
-Goodbye-said.

He spent 1 hour and'd already finished unpacking all the bags. You did not know what to do, your parents had not returned. You wanted to go see all of London.














What do you think? Will I continue?

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada